The personal information that our customers are asked to provide while using the website and the reason behind it will be made clear when we ask you for the information.
If you make direct contact with us, we may receive additional information, including your name, email address, phone number, the message and/or attachments, and any other data you may share with you.
We use the data from our customers for different purposes that include –
• To offer, operate, and maintain the website.
• Personalize, improve and expand the website
• Understand the user behavior within the website
• Extend new features, functionalities, and solutions
• Communicate with users for customer service, or to provide information related to website or services
• To send email
• To determine and mitigate fraud.
A cookie is referred to as a small file which asks for permission to be stored on the hard drive of your computer. If the user agrees, the file is added, and the cookie assists in analyzing the traffic or information when you visit certain websites. Cookies enable well applications to communicate with us as humans and customize its operations to your needs and preferences by assessing your web-behavior.
We leverage traffic log cookies in order to determine which pages are being commonly users. This assists us in assessing data about traffic and optimizes websites to personalize it to the needs of our customers. We only take the information for the purpose of statistical analysis and post that the data is removed from our system.
Basically, cookies help us to offer you improved services, by allowing us to monitor which web page you find most relevant and which you do not visit. Cookies do not allow us to access the personal information on your computer other than the data you have already shared with us. You can decide whether or not to accept the cooker. Generally, web browsers tend to accept cookies automatically, but you can change the browser setting to decline the cookies. However, this may prevent you from leveraging most of the website.
You may choose to limit the information you provide us by –
• When you fill in a form on our website, check out the box that you can click to decide you do not want to share the information with anyone for advertising purposes.
• If you have already agreed to us with regards to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you can change it by directly contacting us and informing our team.
We will not distribute, sell, or lease your information to third parties until you give us permission for the same. We only use your personal information to send you third-party promotional information, which we assume that you will find interesting.
Moreover, you can also request details of the kind of personal information we hold. Moreover, if you like a copy of the data, you can email the request.
If you believe that any information we hold is incomplete or inaccurate, do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible. We will correct the information as soon as possible.